Attorney Shivick discusses issues to consider when moving out of an apartment in Massachusetts. In order to obtain legal advice, you must consult a licensed attorney. Nothing in this video is a valid substitute for consulting with a licensed attorney.

Michael J. Shivick, Esq. Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *